100% full Not resolved

Farmplast in Fairfield NJ advertises a plastic crate (similar to a large milk crate) said to be for storage of vinyl LPs ...

If you check the attached photo, the rounded corners on the interior make it a very poor choice for storing LPs. Also, though the crates are sturdy, they still sag when stacked on their side an full of vinyl.

While you can return the crates for a refund, the cheapest shipping cost offered by UPS is around $10 for a single crate. It was going to cost me $102 to ship back the 9 crates I had ordered in their original boxes, two with 4 crates and one with 1 crate (shipping to me was $46). The cost of the 9 crates was $150 so it;s pointless to return them.

Buyer beware if you buy these for vinyl storage ... poor choice.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of vinyl record crates from Farmplast and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Farmplast to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: The Container Store. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Farmplast for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Farmplast?

Comments